1. Registration and purchase will begin at 10 AM, Thusday, July 6, 2017.
2. Camping registration and purchase must be completed on-line or at the Fair's Ticket Window.
3. Purchase is required at the time of registration. No registration via telephone will be accepted.
RATE & FEES:
Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Regardless of whether services are used the rates are as follows:
Full Hook-Up Trailers / Campers / RVs | $200*
Electric Only Trailers / Campers / RVs | $150*
Dry Camping / Tents | $125*
* plus sales and lodging tax
CAMPING FEES INCLUDE:
One (1) Weekly Gate Admission Pass
One (1) Weekly Parking Pass
Only one vehicle allowed to park at camping site
- Any camper, tent, vehicle or horse trailer in which people sleep shall be considered a camper.
- All campers MUST clearly display the Camping Permit in the window facing the fairgrounds road directly in front of the camper.
- Campers will be allowed to set-up beginning 9:00 am, Friday, July 21, 2017. Campers MUST not be set-up prior to this time.
- All campers must be in place by 10:00 am, Monday, July 24, 2017 and leave the fairgrounds on Sunday, July 30th.
- The published rate applies July 21 through July 30, regardless of service used or the number of days stayed.
- Each camp space designated with electricity is allowed to use only one electrical hookup.
- All minor aged exhibitors camping on the fairgrounds MUST have a parent or guardian in that camper to supervise the youth during evening hours of the fair. Guardians MUST BE OF AGE.
- 8. CURFEW IS 12:00 AM MIDNIGHT. All youth must be in their campers with the radios, tv’s electronic devices, etc. turned down. Guardians must be in the camper at this time.
- 9. Dogs are allowed in campers, but must be kept on a leash, and shall not be allowed to bark or disturb other campers, exhibitors, staff, volunteers, the public, etc. Anyone having a dog in the campground MUST clean up after the dog. Dogs are NOT allowed in or near the barns, in food areas, on the midway or in the grandstands. Dogs are the ONLY animals allowed in the campground – no other animals are allowed.
- 10. Campers are allowed one slide-out ONLY to be used.
- 11. Campers must park in their assigned spot. Campers are not allowed to move or relocate to a different camping site for any reason.
For sanitary and insect concerns, NO LIVESTOCK IS ALLOWED IN CAMPSITES.