Regular fair entries will close on July 5th at 5:00 PM.
To submit a late entry in the Park County Fair, please see details below...
REGULAR FAIR ENTRY DEADLINE:
All Park County Fair entries (except Floriculture Open Show and Horticulture Open Show) are due to the Park County Events & Fair Office by 5:00 pm on Wednesday, July 5, 2017.
Entries must be submitted:
- Online at www.ParkCountyFair.com (recommended)
- On an official Park County Fair Entry Form obtained from the Park County Events & Fair Office at 655 East 5th Street in Powell, or from the Extension Office in the Courthouse in Cody, and mailed to: Park County Fair, 655 East 5th Street, Powell, WY 82435.
*** Mailed entries must be POSTMARKED by the entry deadline. ***
LATE FAIR ENTRIES
For all Park County Fair entries submitted after the deadline listed above, but prior to the final cut-off times listed below, all of the following steps shall be completed before an exhibitor will be allowed to participate in the class/show:
1. The exhibitor seeking to enter a late fair entry shall complete, sign and submit all proper forms, etc. at the Park County Events & Fair Office, 655 East 5th Street, Powell, Wyoming
2. At that time, the exhibitor shall pay the late entry fee(s) in full:
- $10 per person for static entries
- $50 per person for animal entries
The late entry fee is a one-time PER PERSON annual fee, payable to ‘Park County Fair’.
Example: If Jake wants to enter three late static entries, and one late animal entry, his fee would be a total of $60.
Funds collected from late entries will be utilized for fair premiums and awards.
3. The Park County Events & Fair Office will issue the exhibitor one Official Receipt per exhibit, which grants that exhibitor permission to enter the respective class/show as a late entry.
4. When checking in for the class, the exhibitor shall present the Official Receipt to the respective department lead superintendent(s), who shall then allow the exhibitor to participate in the class/show.
If the late exhibitor does not present the Official Receipt when entering the class/show, the exhibitor shall not participate in the class/show.
5. When submitting completed call books to the Park County Events & Fair Office, department superintendents shall attach the Official Receipt to the corresponding page(s) in the call books.
Premiums shall not be paid for late entries allowed by superintendents or others that do not follow the approved procedures (above) and exceptions (below).
1. Entries for Floriculture Open Show and Horticulture Open Show are not required to pre-register. Exhibits may be entered on the designated day, during the designated times, exhibits are accepted in the exhibit hall.
2. In the event an exhibitor is registered in a particular department, but perhaps entered in the wrong class, the exhibitor may add, change or drop classes within that department at check in, at the discretion of the department lead superintendent.
Example: In Open Class Photography, Suzie has accidentally signed up for Class 3. Flowers. She intended to sign up for Class 4. Portrait, and the photo she brings to fair is a portrait. The Superintendent has the discretion to change the Class 3. Flowers entry to Class 4. Portrait on the call tag, and in the call book when Suzie checks in. Suzie will still receive any earned premium.
3. If an exhibitor and a particular animal are already registered, properly tagged, etc. the exhibitor may add, change or drop classes with that same animal until the start of the class, at the discretion of the department lead superintendent.
All animals entered in fair shall meet requirements of tagging, health certificates, etc.
FAIR ENTRY FINAL CUT-OFF TIMES
No new static exhibit entries will be accepted after 12:00 noon on Monday, July 24, 2017.
No new livestock entries will be accepted after the regular close of weigh-in.
Late entries for animals not weighed in (i.e. horse, mini-horse, dog, cat) must be submitted to the Park County Events & Fair Office no less than 24 hours prior to the respective show time published in the 2017 Park County Fair Book. No new static exhibit entries will be accepted after 12:00 noon on Monday, July 24, 2017.*
Approved by the Park County Fair Board, March 8, 2016
*Amended May 10, 2016