Camper spaces will be available online at www.ParkCountyFair.com or at the Box Office window beginning July 5th, 2018, at 10:00 am. Spaces are available on a first-come-first-served basis. Spaces sell out extremely quickly (less than 30 minutes), so plan accordingly.
Camping rate for all campers will be:
Full Hook-Up $200
Electric Only $150
Dry / Tent Camping $125
( plus sales & lodging tax)
The camping permit includes:
1 Weekly Gate Admission Pass (for 1 person)
1 Weekly Vehicle Parking Pass (for 1 vehicle)
1 Camping Permit
Additional gate admission passes may be purchased at the Box Office. Each camping site can have a total of ONE car parked in or by the site. Cars shall not block road or cause hazard for vehicles needing to drive through the camping area.
Due to sanitary and fly concerns, NO LIVESTOCK IS ALLOWED IN CAMPSITES.
- Any camper, tent, vehicle or horse trailer in which people sleep shall be considered a camper.
- All campers MUST clearly display the Camping Permit in the window facing the fairgrounds road directly in front of the camper.
- Campers will be allowed to set-up beginning 9:00 am, Friday, July 20, 2018. Campers MUST not be set-up prior to this time.
- All campers must be in place by 10:00 am, Monday, July 23, 2018.
- Campers must park in their assigned spot. Campers will not be moved for any reason
- The published rate applies July 20 through July 29, regardless of service used or the number of days stayed.
- Each camp space designated with electricity is allowed to use ONLY ONE electrical hookup.
- All minor aged exhibitors camping on the fairgrounds MUST have a parent or guardian in that camper to supervise the youth during evening hours of the fair. Guardians MUST BE OF AGE.
- CURFEW IS 12:00 AM MIDNIGHT. All youth must be in their campers with the radios, TV’s electronic devices, etc. turned down. Guardians must be in the camper at this time.
- Dogs are allowed in campers, but must be kept on a leash, and shall not be allowed to bark or disturb other campers, exhibitors, staff, volunteers, the public, etc. Anyone having a dog in the campground MUST clean up after the dog. Dogs are NOT allowed in or near the barns, in food areas, on the midway or in the grandstands. Dogs are the ONLY animals allowed in the campground – no other animals are allowed.
- ATV Policy – Use of ATV is prohibited on the grounds during the week unless operated by fair staff, board member or used in official capacity.