PLEASE JOIN THE PARK COUNTY fairGROUNDS FOUNDATION
for the 2018 PARK COUNTY FAIR PARADE
Saturday, July 28, 2018
This year’s parade theme is:
The Parade is scheduled to begin at 10a.m. on Saturday. Entries must start lining up no later than 9a.m. The parade route will be north on Bent Street. All other entries will travel to 6th Street and end at the Fairgrounds.
Please complete the entry form below, sign the release form and return both pages one of the following ways... fax to: 307-754-5947, email to firstname.lastname@example.org, return to the Park County Fair Office at 655 E. 5th Street or Powell Chamber at 111 S. Day Street. If you have any questions please call Jasi at 307-899-8064.
Orientation and Rules
Thank you so much for joining us for this year’s parade to celebrate the Park County Fair. Please read the following orientation, rules, and parade information.
- The parade is scheduled to begin at 10 a.m. on Saturday morning. Entries must start lining up no later than 9a.m., and all entries need to be in place by 9:30 a.m. Please be punctual!
- Entries will be lined up on Park Street and travel east to Bent Street. Entries will head north on Bent Street to 6th Street to the Fairgrounds. Please be respectful to all other entries allow a small gap between your entry and the entry in front of you. Do not overcrowd or leave large gaps on the parade route. Entries with horses or livestock need to maintain a little extra space before and after their group.
- Throwing of anything (candy, water, etc.) from any entry will not be permitted on the parade route. If the entry provides out walkers, candy and other trinkets may be distributed along the parade route. Please be sure to get close to the curbs to distribute candy, trinkets, etc. We want all participants and parade viewers to have a safe and enjoyable time. Violations will result in immediate removal from the parade. Children under the age of eight years-old may act as out walkers but need to be accompanied by an adult.
- It is the responsibility of each entry to attach your entry numbers to your float/entry/vehicle. Entry numbers must be visible on both sides of entry.
- Lineup will be determined by the parade committee according to spacing of animals and special needs. It is impossible to please everyone AND is not according to the time in which the entry is received. The parade committee will not be making ANY additions or changes to the line-up after Friday July 20th at 5p.m. Entries that arrive on Saturday morning and have not been properly entered will be turned away immediately.
Parade Ambassadors &
The Park County fairGROUNDS Foundation